Quotes

"Boys come and go but friends are forever."

"Don't choose the one who beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who make your world beautiful."

"Just because her eyes don't tear, doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry."

"Sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life."

"Imagination take you everywhere."

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they have."

"I'd like morning better, if my morning started with you."

"A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z
Do I miss something?
Yes, I miss U.."

"Life is like a roller coaster. It has its up and down. But, it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride."

"Sometimes, a break from your routine is the very thing you need."

"Music is my life. It's a reflection of what I go through."

"When I'm with you, I'll make every second count."

"If it's a broken part, replace it.
If it's a broken arm, brace it.
If it's a broken heart, face it."

"Good things come to those who smile."

"Don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

Komentar

Postingan Populer